We’re open for group bookings
HOW TO BOOK IF YOU ARE A GROUP
Bookings for groups and special events can now be made through West Lothian Leisure.
CLICK TO BOOK HERE
Public bookings for the Cycle Circuit will be available very soon. Keep an eye on our website and social media channels for more details.
Photos by Scott Armour and Gordon Scott
Our three core values:
- Helping people of all ages and abilities improve their physical and mental health.
- A safe environment to increase cycling confidence.
- Creating a more sustainable, healthier, happier and better connected community.
What is it?
- A 1km, tarmac traffic-free circuit in Linlithgow.
- Made up of 4 loops that are fenced and floodlit for year-round use.
- Open for individual drop in sessions, club use and organised activities.
- We will work with West Lothian Council, Sport Scotland and Scottish Cycling to deliver a 1km, 4 loop circuit.
- Our goal is to help create a society where cycling is part of everyday life for everyone.
Three core user groups
Every day cycling
A cycling development officer will work across West Lothian to increase the number of people cycling for enjoyment and travel. The circuit will have a section with road markings for practising road skills.
Designed for easy access, the circuit will be suitable for all abilities, including people using adaptive cycles and handcycles.
Centrally located, it will develop sport and fitness in the region with links to clubs and schools
A facility for the whole community
The circuit’s weekly calendar will have ‘drop-in’ sessions for everyone and organised group activities for cyclists, runners, joggers, nordic skiers and in-line skaters